Tuesday, December 5, 2006

Worried...

You want worried?

Concerned?


Well stop.

No one wants to hear how concerned you are, or how much you want to help.
Tis the season for Darwin to be at work--survival of the fittest.
No one wants to hear it if you're broke, cold, sick, dying.
Just shut up and move on.
If you can't make it, move so the rest of us have a clear path to the next step.

No use for the weak, the insignificant.
Either you fight or you fail. No third option.

Matters of the heart are worthless--
Show only weakness.
Cannot be bothered with them now--
I learned from my mistakes.
Better the sorrow of being alone than the stabbing pain of being with someone
Anyone.

Humanity's not worth it.
I'll take my books, my art, my cold facts.
Leave humanity to those who are willingly stupid.

No comments: